PSW - Chapter 181
Chapter 181
Dawn Forum
【Our world has no gods! Come at me if you disagree!】
[MayTheSaintGodProtectMe (№1)
Just putting this out there (doge face), has everyone seen the news today? There was an earthquake in Tanliu, and the mortal representative of that god rushed to the scene immediately. She used her ability to treat the victims and instantly conjured a huge pile of supplies. By the time the officials from Humanity's Light arrived, she had already settled everyone and vanished. Humanity's Light issued another notice thanking this representative! My god, I heard she looks exactly like the legendary god. Is that true?]
[GotRichToday? (№2)
Allow me to sheathe my thirty-meter blade. These are all just rumors; even the officials haven't made a definitive statement. Besides, we're talking about a god! How could she look exactly like her representative? All the official statues of the god were sculpted without a face. How could we mortals possibly gaze upon the face of a god?]
[AnotherCupOfBrownSugarWater (№3)
May the Saint God protect me, too. I have my ability user rank assessment tomorrow. I hope I pass smoothly.]
[The user above is also taking the assessment? Same here, wishing to pass!]
[Making a wish!]
[Making a wish!]
...
[MayTheSaintGodProtectMe (№49)
What's with you all? The whole thread has been derailed by wish-making. Can't you wish-maniacs go to the wishing thread next door?! So, №2, what else do you know? I read a lot of biographies about the god in the library today. They were supposedly compiled by her most faithful believers during the Wasteland era, and the original manuscripts are preserved by the officials at Humanity's Light. But I also heard a rumor that when the god descended to save us from the apocalypse, she took a human with her when she left? And that human was her partner. Is that true?]
[MayTheSaint'sLightFillTheWorld (№50)
Replying to the OP, I've studied many manuscripts. Combining that with various other pieces of information left behind, I believe it's true! But the concrete evidence is definitely hidden away at Humanity's Light. It's said that the god's lover had a fire ability, while the god herself often displayed a water ability. I'd ship that to death!]
[GotRichToday? (№51)
Daily wish to get rich! Replying to the post above, the official explanation is that they are a god and an attendant deity! But based on some of the letters displayed by Humanity's Light in the Dawn Museum, the god's lover was indeed human at first! Ah, a romance between a human and a god, how beautiful. Who can resist two beautiful women being close?]
[Making a wish...]
[Bless me...]
...
[FriedRiceCaptain (№88)
I saw that representative four years ago! She's so beautiful and cool! There wasn't a disaster or anything then. I'd gone to the seaside specifically to watch the sunrise and ran into her! She was lying on a big boat made of ice, watching the sunrise. Because I kept staring at her, she suddenly appeared beside me and asked if I wanted to join her. I don't know how, but I agreed... Her voice was so gentle!!! I got to sit on that ice boat, and I can still remember that indescribably wonderful feeling, like being in a dream! Unfortunately, after the sunrise, she dropped me off on the shore and disappeared, leaving only an ice flower... which eventually melted.]
[MayTheSaintGodProtectMe (№89)
LMAO, you're still hung up on that ice flower after four years... sob I can't laugh, I'm so jealous. I want one too, ahhh! Why have I never met her?]
...
[KissedByTheHeavyRain (№126)
I've met the representative too! My ability makes me good at and fond of climbing snowy mountains. I met her while I was camping on one! She reached the summit to see the snow with no effort at all. I guess she was just having fun? But she didn't pay any attention to me, didn't give me an ice flower, and certainly didn't invite me to join her... sob, I didn't even have time to take a picture before she left.]
[GotRichToday? (№127)
You must be a guy, right? The representative is much friendlier to women. Of course, when she's saving people, she doesn't discriminate between men and women.]
[KissedByTheHeavyRain (№128)
You're right... Damn it! Is it too late for me to transition?]
...
[FluffiesRuleTheWorld (№158)
It seems like when there isn't a disaster, the representative just travels around, huh? A lot of people seem to have seen her at those remote, stunningly beautiful scenic spots. I'm here to report back on my wish! I passed my ability user rank assessment perfectly. As expected, only the fluffies receive the Saint God's blessing. The Saint God must really like us fluffy ones~]
[PlantCultAscends (№159)
Hey, you're not a mutated beast, are you?]
[FluffiesRuleTheWorld (№160)
What about it? If plants can get on the internet, why can't my great beast clan? It's just connecting to the network with mental power, who can't do that? What a drag, running into a plant person just by replying to a thread.]
[PlantCultAscends (№161)
As expected of the beast clan's idiots, your brain capacity is so small you explode at the slightest provocation. The Saint God would never like a creature as full of hostility as you! You should know that my plant lineage has maintained excellent cooperative relationships with various bases since the early days of the apocalypse. Our ancestors even provided assistance to the Saint God!]
[FluffiesRuleTheWorld (№162)
%^$$##@&^*$#]
[FluffiesRuleTheWorld (№163)
%#&^*@^#$$$~-<]
...
[PlantCultAscends (№168)
Okay, report successful. That guy's been muted. Now, allow me to declare: the plant lineage are the Saint's most faithful believers! Let us shout, long live the Saint!]
[MayTheSaintGodProtectMe (№169)
No, on that point... aren't we humans the Saint's most faithful believers? But it doesn't matter. Long live the Saint!]
Comments
Post a Comment