DTBS - Chapter 179
Chapter 179: Extra: Kitty Makes a Call
"Don't you like it?" Tao Qiuyun whispered close to the woman's ear, her fingers intertwining to create a slightly ambiguous wet sound. She murmured softly, "Qingshang, quiet down. The neighbors in West Wind Courtyard are light sleepers, and they wake up early every day."
This was true. This place had a group of rich ladies who woke up early to walk their dogs, old men who took their parrots for walks, and old ladies who formed groups to practice tai chi. West Wind Courtyard was full of wealthy people with time on their hands.
"Don't be like this, let's go, go inside… Wuu!" Qin Qingshang's hand, pressed against the balcony glass, suddenly clenched into a fist. Hearing her words, her left hand, which had been clutching the curtain, immediately trembled and loosened, moving to her lips. She obediently opened her mouth and bit her wrist, preventing sounds of pleasure from escaping.
"Didn't you say you weren't going to tease anymore?" Biting the cat's ear, the woman's voice was low, "So I'm taking you to switch modes, change scenes… You know? I specifically sealed the balcony with two layers. It's new technology, improved atomized glass, you can't see from outside."
Qin Qingshang was pressed against the glass by the woman behind her, her slender waist firmly held by her single hand. The cold glass and the body heat behind her stimulated her nerves. She panted and begged, "Then, then why don't you, why don't you turn on, turn on the atomizing function~"
"The curtains are drawn, you can't see from outside anyway," Tao Qiuyun chuckled softly.
"There's, there's a gap in the curtains…" The woman's eyes were hazy, but her mind was still quite clear. She knew to occasionally pull the curtains back together when they were pushed open.
The blue velvet of the balcony curtains was kneaded and crumpled by her hand, like her chaotic state of mind at the moment. Through the gap in the curtains, she seemed to see the full moon outside. The moonlight was soft and melting, falling into her shy and desirous eyes, making them appear even more blurred. Looking down, she saw the night view of West Wind Courtyard, a scene of willows obscuring flowers, with a pale moon and clear breeze. If the bad woman behind her hadn't been constantly caressing her, she and Tao Qiuyun would probably look like a sweet painting of 《Under the Flowers and Moon》.
But…
The ancient texts described the moon as "melting" (溶溶), meaning its light was pure and bright. But Qin Qingshang felt that she herself was also "melting" now, only it was a melting stream.
Like a Peach Blossom Spring cave that hadn't been entered for a long time, under the half-covered moonlight, the stream was full of melting water, mixed with the resentment towards the visitor for being separated for so long, pouring out on its own, telling her its feelings.
"Don't close your eyes," Tao Qiuyun's hand slid from the woman's waist. As her body trembled, she stroked her cheek and gently kissed her profile, "Do you remember when I accidentally poked your WeChat profile picture?"
"Wh-what about it?" Qin Qingshang didn't understand why she suddenly brought up something from so long ago.
"You sent me beautiful fireworks."
The woman's voice was clear as a spring, yet Qin Qingshang inexplicably heard a hint of soft murmuring. She felt that Tao Qiuyun was as gentle as water at this moment, and her already weak body softened a bit more. "Suddenly… saying this, wh-what for?"
"That time at the castle in Lesheng Castle, we unexpectedly encountered fireworks," Tao Qiuyun held her, her voice trailing off affectionately, "That's when I finally realized. Qingshang, I love you. I always felt that fireworks were woven into our relationship, but I've never lit them for you in reality, so…"
Tao Qiuyun kissed her gently again, as if treating a precious jade. "Wife, look at the fireworks. Don't worry, I've reported it to the authorities. No need to worry about complaints about disturbing the peace."
Hearing this, Qin Qingshang let go of the curtain. She looked up:
Outside the window, fireworks exploded in the dark sky. Brilliant flames filled the air, surging and tumbling like fiery wheels, one after another; they were also like decorating the cold, silent night sky with raging flames to form the shape of a phoenix. The joyful divine bird tumbled in the flames, illuminating the night below like daytime, breathtakingly beautiful and dazzling.
At this moment, Qin Qingshang only felt her body and consciousness constantly intertwining and clamoring. The flower deep within her soul seemed to bask in the sun, blooming completely, and she herself was like the fireworks in the sky at this moment…
Completely exploding.
"Hmm?"
A smooth arm reached out from under the covers, as if fumbling for something. The woman's fingers were slender. She suddenly reached back and grabbed the phone ringing on the bedside table, then "whoosh" she pulled her arm back in.
Qin Qingshang poked her head out, her hair disheveled. She brought the phone close to her, and after seeing who was calling, she answered weakly, "Hello? Teacher Ming."
"Where are you? Didn't you say you'd send a safe arrival message after landing? I waited all day, not even a poke!"
"Oh!" The cat suddenly remembered and said apologetically, "Sorry, Teacher Ming. I was in a hurry to visit Qiuqiu on set. I slept on the plane and forgot everything."
"…Alright, as long as you're okay. I was just worried about you being alone. Your schedule changed suddenly, and you didn't bring your assistant or manager. If something happened, it couldn't be handled in time."
"Don't worry, Teacher Ming," Qin Qingshang hugged the quilt to her chest and rolled over. She was alone in the room. She propped herself up in confusion and looked around, then softly lay back down to continue chatting, "I'm doing great, probably."
"What do you mean 'probably'?" Ming Siwen couldn't understand.
"Sore back and weak legs. I was teasing with Qiuqiu all night. If I didn't have good stamina, she would have knocked me out."
"…" There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone.
"Teacher Ming?"
"Are you… planning for a second child?"
"Huh? No, we're not." Qin Qingshang hugged the quilt and rolled onto her other side. "It was just one night, it wouldn't be that easy to…"
As soon as she said this, she instantly thought of Tao Aiqin from the parallel universe. What if she and Qiuqiu were really exceptionally gifted?
The cat suddenly sat up straight and said seriously, "You're right, Teacher Ming. I'm going out to buy oral solution right now. This is a critical period, neither Qiuqiu nor I can get pregnant."
"Good, good, good, not wanting a second child is a good idea!" Ming Siwen said "good" three times. She also didn't want Qin Qingshang to get pregnant at this time. With their current popularity and both being talented, not working hard now would be a disservice to their dreams.
"I'll lie down for a bit," Qin Qingshang felt tired after sitting up for a moment, so she lay back down. "You don't know, I just played a small prank on her last night, and Qiuqiu is so petty!"
"What prank?"
"I pretended to have an orgasm…"
"Pfft—"
Ming Siwen's spitting sound came from the other end of the phone. She coughed twice, "You… you're amazing!"
Any person would find it hard to tolerate being treated like that by their partner, right? Should she say Tao Qiuyun's temper was good or bad? It was hard to judge.
"She tricked me first, so I returned the favor," Qin Qingshang reached out and touched the other side of the large bed, moving her body over, and complained softly, "She's too much. We were supposed to go choose wedding dresses today, but she kept going so late. And she didn't even wait for me to wake up this morning, I don't know where she ran off to… Why, with the same number of times, and force being mutual, can she get up?"
The cat omitted the balcony incident and didn't tell Ming Siwen. That was her and Qiuqiu's private fun, not for outsiders.
"CEO Tao is in good health. She can even snatch weapons from others. You can't compare," Ming Siwen comforted her.
"That's true, her stamina is so good I suspect she's not human!" The cat sighed, "Teacher Ming, when you look for a partner in the future, make sure to find someone with less stamina than you."
"…Thanks, but I can't find a partner."
"Really? I think Sister Zhou is quite good!" The cat played matchmaker.
"She won't do."
"Why?"
"She's older."
"…You're only two or three years apart. Rounding it up, you can't tell the difference," the cat tried to persuade.
"…I like someone younger than me, without their own opinions, easy to control."
As soon as she said this, Qin Qingshang was speechless. Zhou Linwan perfectly avoided Ming Siwen's criteria for a partner.
Sorry, Sister Zhou, looks like you're out of luck…
She didn't try to debate with Ming Siwen about what a "good partner" should be like, after all, everyone liked different things, and she respected her preferences.
But could such a partner really last long with Teacher Ming?
"Then let me recommend a toy to you!" The cat was enthusiastic. She was afraid Ming Siwen would be tricked by someone, so she simply got out of bed and rummaged through the trash can.
When she saw the used finger cots, her breathing paused for a moment. She pretended not to see them and decisively dug out the packaging box of a previous toy. "It's the one Qiuqiu and I got from the claw machine at the toy city. I tested it last night, it's very practical. When you need to satisfy your needs, this thing is better than a person."
Actually, its advertising slogan, "Free your hands, reach the peak in eight seconds," wasn't false advertising.
"…I really thank you! You're afraid I'll change partners frequently, aren't you?" Ming Siwen gritted her teeth.
"Mm-hmm," the cat nodded.
"Okay, give me the brand, I'll order one."
"I sent you a picture on WeChat."
"Got it… Oh, right, remember to buy and drink the oral solution. This stuff is specifically designed for women and has no side effects. If you don't want a second child, it's best to buy more and keep it at home."
With the advancement of the times and the introduction of new technology vaccines, there was also a risk of pregnancy after female-female intimacy. Thus, an international "contraceptive pill" specifically designed for female couples was introduced, effective within 24 hours after unlocking special positions.
Although international experts kept saying the probability of pregnancy was small, the necessary procedures still had to be followed. After all, there were so many humans, and it wasn't like no one had gotten pregnant... Like Tao Qiuyun and Qin Qingshang in their country, weren't they on the list?
They were even officially invited before, asking if they had time, they could volunteer at the medical center laboratory every year. Although it wasn't explicitly stated what they would volunteer for, everyone joked that it was for them to XX in the lab, which was both absurd and funny.
"Okay, I'll go right away… Qiuqiu? You're home?"
Tao Qiuyun pushed the door open, holding a glass of water, and saw Qin Qingshang naked, squatting on the floor rummaging through the trash can. Although there wasn't much trash in the can, still…
"What are you doing?" Tao Qiuyun placed the water glass and oral solution on the cabinet and also squatted down to look at the cat.
"You went to buy medicine?" Qin Qingshang saw the oral solution on the bedside table. "I'm on the phone with Teacher Ming."
She paused, then glared at the woman fiercely, "I was telling her how awful you were last night!"
Seeing her put down the phone and using that tone, Tao Qiuyun thought she had hung up. So she decisively reached out, picked the woman up, gently placed her on the bed, and while covering her with the quilt, said, "Tonight can be even more awful. I'll take you to the treadmill. New technology sent me a new product. How about we do another review tonight?"
Ming Siwen on the other end of the phone: "…" Is this something I can listen to for free?! You two wives really know how to play! A treadmill… that's kind of cool.
Qin Qingshang was silent for a moment. She looked at her phone and said, "Teacher Ming, I think I'll stay at your place for a few days."
Tao Qiuyun: "…" Wait, you didn't hang up?
The treadmill suggestion was ultimately rejected by the cat. She obediently drank the oral solution Tao Qiuyun brought her, and then the two of them went out to eat, sticky and sweet, enjoying their rare time alone.
Comments
Post a Comment