DTBS - Chapter 169
Chapter 169: Parenting Show 21: Crime Plus One
"Qinqin," Meng Huashi felt a little embarrassed about having the uncles and aunties help them, so she tugged at the little cat: "Isn't this a bit bad?"
"They're all outsiders, no need to be polite with them!" The little one waved her paws, and just as she turned her head, she saw the Rabbit Mask leading a group of people in. Her heart skipped a beat: Tao Qiuyun actually brought the female lead mom...
Wait, why is Tao Qiuyun the one tied up!
Qin Qingshang held the rope, followed by Tao Qiuyun, who was tied with five hemp ropes. It inexplicably gave off a sense of desolation, like a former princess reduced to a prisoner.
The little cat's eyes darted around, and she quickly understood who was in charge now. She adjusted her facial expression and ran towards Qin Qingshang, crying pitifully: "Boohoo~ Mama, Qinqin missed you so much!"
She hugged the female lead mom's thigh, whimpering and pointing her paw at Tao Qiuyun: "Mama, the bad guy bullied me, she captured Qinqin!"
"Good Qinqin," Qin Qingshang hugged her daughter tenderly, wiped away her tears, and coaxed softly: "Good girl, Mama caught the bad guy, she can't bully you anymore."
Tao Qiuyun: "..." Fine, now taking the blame for the production team is confirmed.
After all, it was still a live variety show. She couldn't possibly openly say something like "production team," that would be too out of character.
"She was so mean," the little one continued to complain, "Qinqin's mouth has been hurting so much..."
"She actually hit you!?" Qin Qingshang was startled. She turned her head to look at Tao Qiuyun: "You actually hit your daughter! Even a vicious tiger doesn't eat its cubs!"
She selectively forgot the fact that she had hit the little cat before.
"No, no," Tao Qiuyun didn't care about Qin Qingshang telling her to shut up at this point, and explained: "Qinqin ate garlic herself and got spicy. It has nothing to do with me."
"Boohoohoohoo," the little cat cried, hugging Qin Qingshang, "She captured Qinqin, that's why Qinqin ate garlic."
"She captured you? Then why did you eat garlic yourself?" Qin Qingshang patted her daughter's back while coaxing her: "You should have stuffed the garlic into her mouth and made her eat it."
Tao Qiuyun: "...?" A hundred days of kindness between husband and wife, is it necessary to feed garlic?!
Little cat: ...You're even more ruthless!
System: 6
Tao Aiqin eating garlic was entirely to leave some scent on Tao Qiuyun, making it easier for Qin Qingshang to discover. After all, her CEO mom almost never touched onions or garlic when eating at home, as they would affect her wine tasting at night.
【Hahahahahaha, I knew it, the moment I saw Qinqin's wind-up pose, I knew she was going to run over and cry to Sister Qin 】
【CEO Tao is going to be so wronged】
【It's not entirely unfair to her, after all, she really did capture Qinqin and made the little cat so angry she ate garlic】
【Save me, watching Qinqin eat garlic is funny every time, how can she be so hilarious】
【So now, who is in charge of this Destiny Training Facility?】
"Mama, you caught the bad guy, you're amazing!" The little cat praised her wildly, and incidentally probed her next plan: "Are you going to lock up the bad guy next?"
"We're not in a hurry to lock her up," Qin Qingshang answered her daughter, then turned to look at the Rabbit Mask and asked: "Do you have an interrogation room here?"
Men in black: "Huh?"
Are we the villains or are you the villains? An interrogation room? We're a proper show, how could we possibly have something like that...
In the observation room, Dai Congxu got excited, picked up the microphone, and said excitedly: "Yes, yes, we can have one. A few people go set up a table and chairs in that empty room. From now on, that will be the interrogation room. Take them both there and let Qin Qingshang interrogate her properly."
"Yes." The Rabbit Mask nodded and made a gesture of invitation: "I'll take Young Madam and you over now."
The group moved to another location in a grand procession, following the Rabbit Mask.
Dai Congxu thought: Since it's already out in the open, and Tao Qiuyun and Qin Qingshang are real wives, there must be tension between them that can drive the plot.
And the audience in the live stream also felt there was tension between them, but it was "sexual" tension.
【 Sigh , how will Sister Qin interrogate CEO Tao?】
【Hey, your drool is dripping on my head!】
【Be reserved, don't let the live stream, which has nothing explicit, get shut down for obscenity because the comments are too rampant】
【CEO Tao rarely shows this expression, can a class representative interpret it?】
【Do you even need a class representative for this? Her face is full of 'life is meaningless'】
【You are the expert】
【Hahaha, I think CEO Tao regrets participating in the show】
When Tao Qiuyun was pressed into a chair, she opened her mouth to discuss with Qin Qingshang: "Wife..."
"From now on, you're not allowed to call me wife!" The cat threatened her.
The babies who had been "borrowing the cat's prestige" in the training center with Tao Aiqin all found their mothers and immediately threw themselves into their mothers' arms. At this moment, they were sitting nearby watching the show with them. Of course, Ming Siwen skillfully took care of Tao Aiqin and Meng Huashi.
As for He Shanyan and Kong Fangshu, no one remembered them for the time being.
"Why?" Tao Qiuyun didn't understand.
What? Can't even say the word wife anymore?
"Why?" Qin Qingshang smiled and lowered her gaze, "CEO Tao, your belt looks quite nice. Are you sure you want to argue with me?"
"Qingshang," hearing her hidden meaning, Tao Qiuyun immediately changed her address, "I'm willing to tell you the whole truth, but you have to let these men in black leave the room first."
"Did you hear your Young Commander? You can leave first." Qin Qingshang looked up at the Rabbit Mask. After the men in black left, she slowly walked towards the table directly opposite Tao Qiuyun, "Also, CEO Tao, you're not allowed to call me Qingshang either."
"Then what should I call you?"
"You figure it out." Qin Qingshang sat down in the chair, picked up the paper and pen next to her, "From now on, you answer whatever I ask. If you make things up, the crime is added."
"Ask away, I'll definitely tell you." The woman's expression was sincere. She couldn't figure out the cat's meaning for a moment, so she simply omitted the address.
"Auntie Ming," the little one tilted her head and asked Ming Siwen, "What are Mama and the others doing?"
Ming Siwen thought for a moment, "You're still too young. You'll understand when you grow up and have someone you like."
These two are playing a game of flirting and showing off their affection in the live stream, how annoying!
"But I like Qinqin, and I don't understand either." Meng Huashi was also very curious.
"Good girl, it's not that kind of liking." Ming Siwen patted Mengmeng's head.
"Name." Qin Qingshang began her questions.
"...Tao Qiuyun."
"Age."
"Twenty-nine."
"Gender."
"...Do you even need to ask?" Tao Qiuyun didn't understand, "It's obvious at a glance."
"Why so much nonsense! Just answer what you're told!" The cat was angry.
"...Female."
"Married?"
"Married."
"Spouse's name."
"Qin Qingshang."
"Bang!" Qin Qingshang slammed down the pen, staring at the woman tied up in front of her: "You still know your wife is me, so why did you have the men in black kidnap me! If you don't give me an explanation today, you won't walk out of this room standing up!"
"This is really a misunderstanding... Miss Qin, I originally agreed with the men in black to smash a cup as a signal to capture you, but I had already changed my mind and wasn't going to capture you. But who knew, someone smashed a jar in the backyard. This is clearly framing me."
"...I was the one who smashed the jar, because there was a very scary eyeball inside." The cat stated calmly.
"...Didn't sound like a jar breaking. The men in black need to train their ears more." Tao Qiuyun changed the subject.
"Tao Qiuyun! The point of that sentence is that I smashed the jar because there was a scary eyeball inside, and I was scared!"
"So you smashed the jar, I know."
"I said I was scared."
"I know, that's why you smashed the jar."
"..." The cat was getting fired up.
【Hahahahahaha Sister Qin, Sister Qin just wants CEO Tao to comfort her scared soul, I'm dying of laughter, CEO Tao, not interpreting your wife's words correctly, crime added!】
【Can't hold back, Sister Qiu only cares about the smashed jar】
【After all, the jar harmed her (dog head)】
【Teacher Ming and the others are about to collapse from laughter, hehehe】
【Before clicking in, I never thought it would be this funny】
【Now I just want to know, after this episode ends, will CEO Tao be dealt with by Sister Qin?】
【Sister Qin is gentle as water, she shouldn't do anything excessive to Sister Qiu, right?】
【The gentle water in your eyes can flip a house when she gets fierce】
【Red hot, fiery, hazy, confused】
"You tell me!" Qin Qingshang gripped the pen again, staring expressionlessly at Tao Qiuyun: "Why did you capture Qinqin? Are you trying to learn from Sister Zhou and abandon your wife and daughter?!"
"Miss Qin," Tao Qiuyun lowered her eyes in deep thought, "Can you promise not to get angry about what I'm about to say?"
"Say it, I'm listening. Whether I get angry or not, I'll tell you after you finish."
"If you don't give me a clear answer," the woman's expression was serious, "I don't dare to say."
"If you don't say it, I'll get angry right now. You choose." The cat responded smoothly.
After a long while, the cornered Tao Qiuyun sighed, silently noted down the production team on her little list, and then spoke: "I grew up on this island. Later, due to some accident, I left, and then I met you and had Qinqin with you."
"You're also a resident of this island?" Ming Siwen was very committed to her additional persona and asked: "Then do you know anything about Linwan?"
"I don't know her. I left Destiny Island. Miss Zhou should have come to the island after I left."
Mu Kaitai felt like she was playing a script-killing game and got interested, also asking: "What does it mean for those people to call you Young Commander? Are you the island owner's daughter?"
"Yes, I was supposed to be the heir to this island." Tao Qiuyun recalled the content of the script, trying to subtly change the subject: "So when I knew I was coming to this island, I agreed without hesitation. No one is more familiar with every plant and tree here than me."
"Supposed to be?" Qin Qingshang caught the key point and continued to ask her: "What about now? Also, why did you leave this... Destiny Island back then?"
"...My fiancée died. I had no desire to live, but I was also afraid of death, so I chose to leave this sad place." Tao Qiuyun closed her eyes.
This was a clue clearly written in the script that she had to try her best to conceal. Unless there was irrefutable evidence, she absolutely couldn't say it.
But I said it now, will the director blame me for breaking the rules? But I'm also helpless!
If she lied to Qin Qingshang in the game now, she would definitely not have a good time in real life!
"What?" Qin Qingshang was stunned, "Fiancée? You had a fiancée?"
"...Yes." The gentle expression on the woman's face could no longer be maintained, replaced by a strange pressure and guilt.
Believe me, Qingshang, this fiancée is all arranged by the production team, it has nothing to do with me!
"That's not right, you said you had no desire to live," the cat quickly reacted, "You immediately came back to life after leaving the island? And you still had the mood to marry me and have a child?"
"Because... you look exactly like my deceased fiancée." Tao Qiuyun shifted her tied body, seemingly wanting to move further away.
The room and the live stream instantly fell silent...
【Stand-in?】
The comments were the first to break the silence.
Qin cat: Stand-in!!!
Fiancée, stand-in, kidnapping wife and daughter. The buffs are fully stacked on CEO Tao.
Comments
Post a Comment